Just thought I'd take a short study break to remind you all that I exist, and assure you all I'm alive and well.
I have had an idea for a big deep blog post, but that's for when I have more than five minutes. Look forward to plenty of blogging after the exam are over!
In the meantime, here's a snapshot of my life in the form of a list of things I did today. It promises to be a riveting read.
- Decided fully on an outfit for Thursday week. It will be my last day at school (ever!) and will be celebrated by a Mass service--there's a church next to our school, awards evening in the school hall and a night out with all of the sixth year students and teachers.
- Painted my hand purple and did a hand print on a board along with all my fellow sixth years.
- Washed the paint off said hand.
- Signed my name on said board.
- Watched an entire football match without getting bored. (It didn't last very long, and Wolf was there to keep me company, but still)
- Heckled players at a football match.
- Bought a yummy cupcake at a cake sale, then found out someone had brought them in to give to a friend and they had been sold by mistake! (Still, they were very nice, if that's any consolation...)
- Almost positively picked a dress for the grad (prom) and discussed with Phoenix whether or not people still "do" corsages... Verdict: Yes.
- Got 94% on a history essay. (Go me!)
- Had huge long chats with my friends about everything and nothing important!
- Complained lots.
- Worked either extremely hard or not at all with no in-betweens whatsoever.
- Found out something new.
- Shared something new with someone else.
- Laughed as much as I complained.
That was my day. How was yours? xxx