Come Join Me Over Here!

Hi there!

I'm glad you've come to read my blog, but unfortunately I don't live here any more!

Feel free to trawl through my archives or look up my posts on Scoliosis which will always be at home here, but when you're ready please come and join me at my new home:


See you there!

Catherine Ann x

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Things I did today that none of you care about

Hello!

Just thought I'd take a short study break to remind you all that I exist, and assure you all I'm alive and well.

I have had an idea for a big deep blog post, but that's for when I have more than five minutes. Look forward to plenty of blogging after the exam are over!

In the meantime, here's a snapshot of my life in the form of a list of things I did today. It promises to be a riveting read.


  • Decided fully on an outfit for Thursday week. It will be my last day at school (ever!) and will be celebrated by a Mass service--there's a church next to our school, awards evening in the school hall and a night out with all of the sixth year students and teachers. 
  • Painted my hand purple and did a hand print on a board along with all my fellow sixth years. 
  • Washed the paint off said hand. 
  • Signed my name on said board.
  • Watched an entire football match without getting bored. (It didn't last very long, and Wolf was there to keep me company, but still)
  • Heckled players at a football match.
  • Bought a yummy cupcake at a cake sale, then found out someone had brought them in to give to a friend and they had been sold by mistake! (Still, they were very nice, if that's any consolation...) 
  • Almost positively picked a dress for the grad (prom) and discussed with Phoenix whether or not people still "do" corsages... Verdict: Yes. 
  • Got 94% on a history essay. (Go me!)
  • Had huge long chats with my friends about everything and nothing important!
  • Complained lots. 
  • Worked either extremely hard or not at all with no in-betweens whatsoever. 
  • Found out something new. 
  • Shared something new with someone else. 
  • Laughed as much as I complained. 


That was my day. How was yours? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I value all kinds of feedback and opinions! I read and reply to every single one, so don't be shy! Come and say hello :)