Come Join Me Over Here!

Hi there!

I'm glad you've come to read my blog, but unfortunately I don't live here any more!

Feel free to trawl through my archives or look up my posts on Scoliosis which will always be at home here, but when you're ready please come and join me at my new home:


See you there!

Catherine Ann x

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Competition Finalists!

Hi guys!

Just a quick post to let you know about the finalists for the art competition!

The whole competition was a huge success, I was delighted with the results and so, so grateful for every picture I recieved. There really was some incredible talent on display; it showed that teenagers really can do anything!

The five pictures my judges chose can be found on my facebook page in the "Art Competition" album. Cast your votes by liking your favourite pictures! I'm sure the finalists Mollie, Jemma, Tara and Niamh will be delighted to recieve your comments, too!

Best of luck to all the girls, and thanks to everyone who supported the competition!

I can't wait to send the prize to the winner! 


2 comments:

  1. I did not think I would be a finalist :O I am so happy now!Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Tara! The judges really liked the symbolism of "broadening your horizons" :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I value all kinds of feedback and opinions! I read and reply to every single one, so don't be shy! Come and say hello :)