Come Join Me Over Here!

Hi there!

I'm glad you've come to read my blog, but unfortunately I don't live here any more!

Feel free to trawl through my archives or look up my posts on Scoliosis which will always be at home here, but when you're ready please come and join me at my new home:


See you there!

Catherine Ann x

Monday, 29 July 2013

A Teeny Weeny Update

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I don't have anything more for you today, but I'm pretty busy right now, spending time with all my friends as well as Ferret who's visiting, and Tiger and Duchess are on their way over as we speak... I'm really pleased to get to spend time with everyone (even if Ferret is still pure evil) as I love my friends and family to pieces!

Just thought I'd tide you over with an update on what's going on blog-wise this summer.

I've got a few more craft ideas in the offing, particularly since I get to pick Duchess' brains about sewing! My next tutorial will be how to make a pretty candle holder as seen on "Superscrimpers". However I'm planning on using my giant silicone cupcake maker for the first time today, so you'll probably hear about that, too! I promise there'll be a picture even if it's a disaster. Especially if it's a disaster.

August is, among other things, my "cut the crap" month, if you'll pardon my language, so I'll be eating less rubbish, moving about more and telling you guys about my ordeals!

A theme toward the end of the month will be going back to school. I'll discuss pressures around studying, and also have a chat with my dad who's an award-winning teacher, so you guys can all send in your questions! This will also tie into the healthy eating regime when I offer up some exciting recipes for school lunches and snacks... you'll never eat a boring old cheese sandwich again!

Another thing that'll be interspersed between August's varied themes is something I've decided to call "Surrounded by Awesome" where I'll be reviewing some of my favourite things, starting with local talent and books from my childhood, and moving on to some newer awesomeness, too! I'm halfway through a book right now which I can't wait to tell you about!

And of course, there's the moment you've all been waiting for--or should have been... The five chosen pictures from the art contest will be put up on Facebook for everyone to vote for!

So apologies I've nothing new today, but I hope you're all as excited about August as I am!

In the meantime, you can keep up-to-date with me on

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CatherineAnnMinnock

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CatherineAnnMK

and now, Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/catherineannmk/  where I'll be sharing some healthy recipes etc soon!

Hope to be in touch with you guys somewhere on the world wide web!

Catherine Ann. xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I value all kinds of feedback and opinions! I read and reply to every single one, so don't be shy! Come and say hello :)