Come Join Me Over Here!

Hi there!

I'm glad you've come to read my blog, but unfortunately I don't live here any more!

Feel free to trawl through my archives or look up my posts on Scoliosis which will always be at home here, but when you're ready please come and join me at my new home:


See you there!

Catherine Ann x

Thursday, 13 June 2013

An Update on Moi!

Hi everyone!

Just a little update while I’m in the middle of planning my next post of “The Scoliosis Story”. I’ve just had a phone call from a lovely lady called Claire O’Brien from the Irish radio station “Midlands 103”. She’s asked me to come in and talk about my art competition.

I’ve been interviewed by her a couple of times before through Youth Theatre and I’m really looking forward to chatting to her again. So if you happen to be in the Laois, Offaly or Westmeath areas, please do tune in! You can listen anywhere in the world via the live feed on www.midlandsradio.fm. The show will go out on 27th June at 7pm so I’ll be sure to remind you all to listen in!

As a result of this, I’ve decided to change the closing date of the competition to 30th July, which will give radio listeners more time to enter. Click on the link to the top right if you need a reminder of the details.

A quick update on the prize: I’ve ordered part of it online and it’s now almost two weeks late being delivered, so I’m unable as of yet to post a picture. Hopefully you’ll be able to see one soon. For now, I’ll just tell you... You could be in with the chance of winning some handmade cards courtesy of Bambi, as well as a mini leather notebook and pen, bars of chocolate and packets of sweets... always needed when working, I find!

I’m absolutely overwhelmed by all this support and can’t wait for my interview! Wish me luck!

Vis a vis communication, there are now four ways to get in touch with me:

Leave a comment below and it’ll wing its way to my email inbox to be moderated...

... or simply email me at catherineann.mk@gmail.com ...

 ...You can follow @CatherineAnnMK on Twitter...

...or like my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/CatherineAnnMinnock .

Whew! I think that's everything. Hoping to hear from you and wishing each and every one of you a fabulous summer,


Catherine Ann Minnock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I value all kinds of feedback and opinions! I read and reply to every single one, so don't be shy! Come and say hello :)